Anyone is eligible for hospice care, who desires hospice care and:
- has been given a prognosis of six months or less
- is choosing comfort care/symptom management,
- is no longer seeking aggressive/curative treatment,
- whose primary care physician certifies patient for hospice care
- resides in the 50 mile service area service area.
- meets Medicare eligibility guidelines
Referrals to Hospice of North Central Oklahoma, Inc. may be made by anyone, including but not limited to:
- Discharge Planners
- Social Workers
- Family Members
- Nursing Homes
Hospice of North Central Oklahoma, Inc. is committed to providing hospice care to anyone, of any age, with any illness regardless of their ability to pay.
To make a referral or inquire about services, call Hospice of North Central Oklahoma, Inc. at (580) 762-9102 or toll free (800) 814-9102.