CURRENT JOB OPENINGS:
PRN RN: The Candidate must be available to work a minimum of one shift per month. As a member of the interdisciplinary team, the Hospice PRN staff nurse works under the general direction of the Director of Nursing and the attending physician in the provision of the skilled nursing, assessment, planning and care in order to maximize the comfort and health of patients and families.
* Possession of a current license to practice as a registered nurse in the State of Oklahoma
* At least 2 years of varied work experience as a professional nurse, and preferably one of the two years in hospice or home health setting.
* Demonstrate ability to assess and response to the needs of patients and families in varied settings
* Demonstrate skill in nursing practice, ability to cope with family emotional stress, tolerance of individual lifestyles
* Possess current driver's license for State of Oklahoma and proof of vehicle insurance and ability to visit the homes of patients.
preferred Bachelor degree in social work or related field or commensurate experience with issues of grief, One year minimum experience in healthcare, Experience working with or supervising volunteers, Excellent written and oral communication skills and computer competency skills.
FULL-TIME BILLING SPECIALIST: This position is responsible for filing insurance claims on hospice services and maintaining records of what has been billed and collected. Experience in medical coding and billing preferred.
Apply in person at Hospice of North Central, 445 Fairview, Ponca City or on Indeed.com.
Hospice of North Central Oklahoma is an equal opportunity employer.
Application is available below.